Enterprise Sales Director
Join our team and help drive our accelerating growth!
About the Position: Enterprise Sales Director
The Enterprise Sales Director manages existing partnerships, evaluates company business goals, and works with cross-functional teams.
You’ll research emerging trends and present business development opportunities to the company’s executive leadership.
This person reports directly to the CEO.
What You'll Be Doing
- Identify, source and prioritize the types of partnerships that BDEX should be focusing on and potential collaborators within targets verticals.
- Help us find which partners can help us improve our product offering to open up new business.
- Lead the identification of new business by finding key strategic decision-makers and reach out to new potential partners and clients.
- Build on your network and niche industry skills to take your ideas and proposals to the people that matter.
- Drive and deliver projects from concept to reality. Do it successfully by bringing together relevant internal and external teams that are required to bring a potential partnership to life.
Tenacious: You have the ability to stay the course and see a project through to fruition. Overcoming obstacles and always having the customer in mind.
Communication Skills: You are articulate and have the ability to skillfully share ideas both internally and externally.
Project Management: The ability to set a smart strategy and execute flawlessly. You are a collaborator and know how to bring together multiple teams and decision-makers to artfully execute opportunities.
- Develop sales processes to be implemented across sales channels, client management, and marketing and communications.
- Identify and develop growth strategies across multiple product lines.
- Create accountability within the sales organization by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics.
- Prospect and close relationships with key target partners/clients.
Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth.
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting.
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success.
- Fill management gaps by building and training individuals and teams in Sales and Account Management.
- Develop and implement robust sales management processes – pipeline, account planning, and proposals.
- Oversee Channel/Partner Development — adding new sales channels and 3rd party resellers and partners.
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Comfortable working with team members at all levels.
- Great communication and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, delegate to team members, time and task management.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Preferred Salesforce Admin experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in Online Media, Digital Marketing, Digital Advertising or Data Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Great analytical and quantitative abilities.
- An incredibly fast learner.