Your responsibilities will be to:
- Design, create, and maintain optimal data pipeline architectures.
- Assemble large and complex data sets that meet functional and non-functional business
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes,
optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a
wide variety of data sources using SQL, NoSQL, and other ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer
acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-
related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and
optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.