Business Development Associate
Come help us develop new business!
The business development associate’s role is to conduct research and analysis to identify potential customers and help to reach out and nurture them. You’re goal is to help develop the business at the top of the funnel.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will help communicate about BDEX’s products to new potential customers. You will also be able to communicate well with internal team members as a strong collaborator.
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and cold call a potential client.
- Identify new business by finding key strategic decision-makers and real out to new potential partners and clients.
- Build on your network and niche industry skills to take your ideas and proposals to the people that matter.
Tenacious: You have a thick skin and do not take your losses personally. You already understand that persistence is key and that not everyone is ready to buy right now, but that they might be in the near or far future.
Communication skills: You are a persuasive communicator. You can get anyone excited about data.
Project Management: You like to work collaboratively and offer your insights to larger projects.
- 3 to 5 years Experience in the Media or Data industry required.
- Strong business development/sales experience
- CRM management
- Independent, entrepreneurial-minded
- Industry experience preferred
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed new business goals.
- Comfortable working with team members at all levels.
- Great communication and relationship building skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle many leads and prospects in the funnel at once.
- Preferred Salesforce experience
Join OUr Team
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a “Data Exchange Platform”?
BDEX is the first Data Exchange Platform (DXP) developed way back in 2014. BDEX was designed to help data companies buy and sell data. We are similar to the Stock Exchange, but instead of stocks, we facilitate the buying and selling of data. Over a Billion data points a day go into the Platform and you can search across all trillion data points with one query.
Am I allowed to use the data for marketing purposes?
Yes. All of our data partners are required to only send data that is able to be used for marketing purposes.
What companies provide data to the platform and how does that process work?
Currently we have over 100 data partners in the platform. There is a stringent vetting process the provider goes through before allowing them to participate in the exchange. We receive over 50 requests a month and only approve one or two each month. We have marketing relationships with a few of the partners such as Neustar, InfoGroup, SONY, Acxiom, and Dunn Data to name a few. Some partners choose to remain anonymous.
Who are some of your customers?
We work with everyone from small local companies to Fortune 100 Companies. NBCUniversal, LiveRamp, Synchrony Financial to name a few.
Can I use the data more than once?
Yes. As a matter of act, with BDEX, the data we send you is yours to do whatever you want with it, as long as you don’t re-sell it for other purposes. You can use it again and again. Of course, we recommend a data subscription to keep all of your important consumer data fresh.
How much data does BDEX have?
A bunch! There are over a TRILLION data points in the BDEX platform. Currently we have data tied to over 1.4 Billion emails, 800 Million+ mobile IDs and emails linked to each other, over 300 million emails linked to postal records, and over 5500 categories of data on every consumer in the US.
What types of data are available?
There are over 5500 categories of data to choose from so odds are if you need something, we have it. Choose from Household Income, age, vehicle ownership, geo-location data, purchase data, mobile app information, and so on. Simply contact us and one of our data professionals will work with you to find the perfect segment to meet your needs.
What is an “Identity Graph”?
BDEX maintains one of the largest (if not the largest) Identity Graph in the US. With over a billion data points a day coming into the BDEX platform, it is important to understand who that data is about. The Identity Graph helps us understand consumers at the device level. This allows us to have names, email addresses, postal addresses, mobile IDs and cookies, all tied together so we can understand the incoming data and the person it is linked to and this enables you to reach the consumer across all possible marketing channels.
Schedule a Call with us to see how BDEX And Human Connectivity can deliver the date you need today