Join our team and be a key member of our product team as a data engineer! We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of data experts. You’ll expand and optimize data and data pipeline architecture.
- Design, create, and maintain optimal data pipeline architectures.
- Assemble large and complex data sets that meet functional and non-functional business
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes,
optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a
wide variety of data sources using SQL, NoSQL, and other ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer
acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-
related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and
optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Tenacious: You have the ability to stay the course and see a project through to fruition. Overcoming obstacles and always having the customer in mind.
Communication skills: You are articulate and have the ability to skillfully share ideas and insights.
Data-Obsessed: You are an experienced data pipeline builder who enjoys optimizing data systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• At least 4 years of experience as Data Engineer.
• Great analytical and quantitative abilities.
• An incredibly fast learner.
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Comfortable working independently, but also with a team
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, delegate to team members, time and task management.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Great analytical and quantitative abilities.
- An incredibly fast learner.
Join OUr Team
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a “Data Exchange Platform”?
BDEX is the first Data Exchange Platform (DXP) developed way back in 2014. BDEX was designed to help data companies buy and sell data. We are similar to the Stock Exchange, but instead of stocks, we facilitate the buying and selling of data. Over a Billion data points a day go into the Platform and you can search across all trillion data points with one query.
Am I allowed to use the data for marketing purposes?
Yes. All of our data partners are required to only send data that is able to be used for marketing purposes.
What companies provide data to the platform and how does that process work?
Currently we have over 100 data partners in the platform. There is a stringent vetting process the provider goes through before allowing them to participate in the exchange. We receive over 50 requests a month and only approve one or two each month. We have marketing relationships with a few of the partners such as Neustar, InfoGroup, SONY, Acxiom, and Dunn Data to name a few. Some partners choose to remain anonymous.
Who are some of your customers?
We work with everyone from small local companies to Fortune 100 Companies. NBCUniversal, LiveRamp, Synchrony Financial to name a few.
Can I use the data more than once?
Yes. As a matter of act, with BDEX, the data we send you is yours to do whatever you want with it, as long as you don’t re-sell it for other purposes. You can use it again and again. Of course, we recommend a data subscription to keep all of your important consumer data fresh.
How much data does BDEX have?
A bunch! There are over a TRILLION data points in the BDEX platform. Currently we have data tied to over 1.4 Billion emails, 800 Million+ mobile IDs and emails linked to each other, over 300 million emails linked to postal records, and over 5500 categories of data on every consumer in the US.
What types of data are available?
There are over 5500 categories of data to choose from so odds are if you need something, we have it. Choose from Household Income, age, vehicle ownership, geo-location data, purchase data, mobile app information, and so on. Simply contact us and one of our data professionals will work with you to find the perfect segment to meet your needs.
What is an “Identity Graph”?
BDEX maintains one of the largest (if not the largest) Identity Graph in the US. With over a billion data points a day coming into the BDEX platform, it is important to understand who that data is about. The Identity Graph helps us understand consumers at the device level. This allows us to have names, email addresses, postal addresses, mobile IDs and cookies, all tied together so we can understand the incoming data and the person it is linked to and this enables you to reach the consumer across all possible marketing channels.
Schedule a Call with us to see how BDEX And Human Connectivity can deliver the date you need today