Business Development Associate
Join our team and help drive our accelerating growth!
About the Position: Business Development Associate
Come help us develop new business!
The business development associate’s role is to conduct research and analysis to identify potential customers and help to reach out and nurture them. Your goal is to help develop the business at the top of the funnel.
What You'll Be Doing
- You will help communicate about BDEX’s products to new potential customers. You will also be able to communicate well with internal team members as a strong collaborator.
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and cold call a potential client.
- Identify new business by finding key strategic decision-makers and reach out to new potential partners and clients.
- Build on your network and niche industry skills to take your ideas and proposals to the people that matter.
Tenacious: You have a thick skin and do not take your losses personally. You already understand that persistence is key and that not everyone is ready to buy right now, but that they might be in the near or far future.
Communication Skills: You are a persuasive communicator. You can get anyone excited about data.
Project Management: You like to work collaboratively and offer your insights to larger projects.
- 3 to 5 years Experience in the Media or Data industry required
- Strong business development/sales experience
- CRM management
- Independent, entrepreneurial-minded
- Industry experience preferred
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed new business goals.
- Comfortable working with team members at all levels.
- Great communication and relationship building skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle many leads and prospects in the funnel at once.
- Preferred Salesforce experience.