Last updated: June 22, 2021
I. What Information Do We Gather?
We receive, store and process information that you make available to us when accessing or using our Site and services. Some of this information may comprise but is not limited to zip code and company name. We may also receive, store and process information that is automatically recorded by our servers whenever you access or use the Site or our services, such as your IP Address, the date and time you access or use the Site or our services, the hardware and software you are using, referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, event information, pages viewed and the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on particular pages.
II. How Do We Use Information that You Provide or Make Available?
We use, store, and process information about you for the following general purposes to:
- enable you and our partners to access and use the Site and our services;
- operate, protect, improve and optimize the Site, our services, our business, and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, personalize or otherwise customize your experience, and to provide customer service;
- help create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the Site, such as detection and prevention of actual and potential fraud and other harmful activity, conducting investigations and risk assessments, and enforcing our terms and policies; and
- comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
III. When Do We Disclose or Share Your Personal Information, and to Whom?
We work with third party service providers to perform services on our behalf, and we may share your information with such service providers to help us perform the activities listed in Section II above. We may also share your information with government authorities, law enforcement bodies and regulators to respond to legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order) or for compliance with legal requirements.
IV. Securing Your Personal Information
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storing electronic information, can be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your transmissions to us and of your information that we store.
V. Your Privacy When You Access Third Party Websites and Resources
VI. Nevada Privacy Rights
This section contains information regarding rights afforded to Nevada residents. The scope of the rights offered apply only to “personal information” subject to these rights under Nevada law. Nevada residents may submit a request directing us not to make certain disclosures of personal information we maintain about them.
To exercise this right, please contact us by email at privacy (at) bdex.com with the subject line: “Nevada: Request to Opt Out”.
VII. California Privacy Rights
Personal Information. In the past 12 months, we have collected online identifiers (such as device identifiers, cookie IDs, and IP addresses), demographic information (such as gender), transaction information (such as products you may have considered purchasing), Internet activity (such as websites you visited and advertisements you have seen), inferences about your interests and preferences, and other information we may link to this information. We collected this information from a variety of sources, such as consumers, web browsers and mobile apps, service providers, our clients, advertising networks, and other consumer data resellers. We used this information for various commercial and business purposes, including:
- Advertising and marketing services;
- Analytics services;
- Auditing related to our interactions with you;
- Legal compliance;
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity;
- Performing services (for us or our service provider) such as account servicing, processing orders and payments, and analytics;
- Internal research for technological improvement;
- Internal operations;
- Activities to maintain and improve our services; and
- Other one-time uses.
We disclosed the categories of information discussed above with certain third parties, such as advertising networks, advertising and marketing companies, social networks, non-profit organizations, analytics providers, service providers, and consumer data resellers. Additionally, we may sell some of this personal information with our clients and partners, including advertising networks and social media companies, advertising and marketing companies, non-profit organizations, and other similar organizations.
California Rights. California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by us. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- For certain categories of personal information, the right to request a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties.
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you, the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information, our purposes for collecting or selling your personal information, the categories of your personal information that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information.
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you.
- The right to opt out of our sale(s) of your personal information. Please note that if you opt out of certain types of sales, we will be unable to provide you with the services that rely on such sales.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
To described above, please contact us using the following information and submit the required verifying information, as further described below:
- By phone at 917-410-6616
- By email at privacy (at) bdex.com with the subject line: “CCPA Rights Request”
We may require additional information from you to verify your identity before responding to your request. That verification process requires you to submit information we have on record about you to confirm your identity.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf by writing to us at the contact information provided above. To the extent we are unable to verify your identity when you make the request, we may request additional information from you. Note, if you designate an entity to act on your behalf, the CCPA requires that such entity be registered with the Secretary of State.
IX. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. BDEX does not specifically market to children under 13 and the Site and our services are intended for use only by those over the age of 18.
Notwithstanding any other provision, we partner with third parties that collect information across various channels, including offline and online, for purposes of delivering more relevant advertising to you or your business. Our partners may place or recognize a cookie on your computer, device, or directly in our emails/communications, and we may share personal information with them if you have submitted such information to us, such as your name, postal address, email address, or device ID. Our partners may link the hashed or obfuscated personal information we share with them to the cookie stored on your browser or device, and they may collect information such as your IP address, browser or operating system type and version, and demographic or inferred-interest information. Our partners use this information to recognize you across different channels and platforms, including but not limited to, computers, mobile devices, over time for advertising (including addressable TV), analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes. For example, our partners may deliver an ad to you in your web browser based on a purchase you made in a physical retail store, or they may send a personalized marketing email to you based on the fact that you visited a particular website. Your data may be transferred outside of the country from which it was originally collected. To learn more about interest-based advertising in general and to opt-out, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices. To opt-out of the use of your mobile device ID for targeted advertising, please see http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.”
X. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of having any of your data exchanged based on the BDEX Identity™ here.