BDEX offers a complete benefits package including 100% medical, dental and vision coverage.
We have staff in Seattle, Florida and NYC and we are seeking new rock star team members in the following positions:
Prospect and close relationships with key target clients
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
3 to 5 years Experience in the Media or Data industry required.
Strong business development/sales experience
Industry experience preferred
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Expand search engine marketing campaigns to meet defined goals and strategic objectives.
- Provide forecasts for cost, traffic and ROI for search marketing channels.
- Analyze and report on key metrics for SEO and PPC campaigns in Google and LinkedIn.
- Work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/clients.
- Build, analyze and test SEO and PPC (Sponsored Search) campaigns and strategies including landing page and ad testing.
- Manage all aspects of SEM reporting including daily activity reports, tracking codes and technical campaign requirements.
- Analyze categories with competitive websites to gain market intelligence.
- Plan and oversee content marketing strategies to coordinate all content strategy, creation, implementation and promotion strategies.
- Plan and oversee management and creation of sales materials while interfacing with sales and engineering teams to develop sales messaging that clearly demonstrates value proposition and benefits of services to potential clients.
- Work in collaboration with vendors for design elements for web site and sales materials.
- Work in collaboration with PR company to promote company expertise to industry periodicals and web sites.
• At least 4 year of experience in Marketing, SEM, SEO, Google Analytics and AdWords PPC Management. Google Certified a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
• Great analytical and quantitative abilities.
• An incredibly fast learner.
Join OUr Team
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a “Data Exchange Platform”?
BDEX is the first Data Exchange Platform (DXP) developed way back in 2014. BDEX was designed to help data companies buy and sell data. We are similar to the Stock Exchange, but instead of stocks, we facilitate the buying and selling of data. Over a Billion data points a day go into the Platform and you can search across all trillion data points with one query.
Am I allowed to use the data for marketing purposes?
Yes. All of our data partners are required to only send data that is able to be used for marketing purposes.
What companies provide data to the platform and how does that process work?
Currently we have over 100 data partners in the platform. There is a stringent vetting process the provider goes through before allowing them to participate in the exchange. We receive over 50 requests a month and only approve one or two each month. We have marketing relationships with a few of the partners such as Neustar, InfoGroup, SONY, Acxiom, and Dunn Data to name a few. Some partners choose to remain anonymous.
Who are some of your customers?
We work with everyone from small local companies to Fortune 100 Companies. NBCUniversal, LiveRamp, Synchrony Financial to name a few.
Can I use the data more than once?
Yes. As a matter of act, with BDEX, the data we send you is yours to do whatever you want with it, as long as you don’t re-sell it for other purposes. You can use it again and again. Of course, we recommend a data subscription to keep all of your important consumer data fresh.
How much data does BDEX have?
A bunch! There are over a TRILLION data points in the BDEX platform. Currently we have data tied to over 1.4 Billion emails, 800 Million+ mobile IDs and emails linked to each other, over 300 million emails linked to postal records, and over 5500 categories of data on every consumer in the US.
What types of data are available?
There are over 5500 categories of data to choose from so odds are if you need something, we have it. Choose from Household Income, age, vehicle ownership, geo-location data, purchase data, mobile app information, and so on. Simply contact us and one of our data professionals will work with you to find the perfect segment to meet your needs.
What is an “Identity Graph”?
BDEX maintains one of the largest (if not the largest) Identity Graph in the US. With over a billion data points a day coming into the BDEX platform, it is important to understand who that data is about. The Identity Graph helps us understand consumers at the device level. This allows us to have names, email addresses, postal addresses, mobile IDs and cookies, all tied together so we can understand the incoming data and the person it is linked to and this enables you to reach the consumer across all possible marketing channels.
Schedule a Call with us to see how BDEX And Human Connectivity can deliver the date you need today